**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

19.0 Update has been terrible.

I think this is by far the worst update since 12.0. Heck it even rivals 12.0. Only difference b/w both is that things went South on 12.0 intentionally. 19.0 however, well more or less. I mean there's the whole AW thing and some champion "nerfs" that came with 18.1, there's also the changes in Arena streak opponents - sneaky but real, these were totally intended for and then there's the super long and frequent downtimes (with 18.1), overheating iPhones, there's the "improved" lag, some people can't even stay logged on for 5 mins without the game logging them out apparently and so on and so forth.

Once 19.0 rolled.. I was sort of happy if you will. I envisioned an end to the two steps backwards that was 18.1 but guess what, 19.0 turned out to be 3 extra steps backwards. I mean how did we go from Dungeons (this was wonderful) to Merc Missions (terrible) to a third rate version of dimensional/chaos rifts (horrible). And now there's the AQ tier system gone sideways. We rank top 200 in expert tier but now we've found ourselves in normal tier. Guess what, no one in our alliance is even surprised about this anymore. That's how bad it is at this point. Is anyone else tired of this trend? I know I am.

What I think should be done is fairly simple. Kabam needs a break. I'm not asking for compensations, nah y'all can keep the compensations. Just take 3 or 4 days, no AQ, no AW, maybe even a full week and work on these issues and instead of adding new features of every months, updates should primarily focus on said issues and new monthly EQ. There would be no better compensation than getting these issues sorted out.