**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Pure Skill

Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Member Posts: 445 ★★
Another release is coming up shortly. Please provide an update on Pure Skill mastery. Everything that can possibly be said on this subject has already been said. At this point, we are waiting for the solution to this very expensive mastery. Lack of communication and progress is unacceptable.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    update: Its pure sh%$ Anyone who has it like me wasted their money.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    I wasted units on this and Collar Tech. Doesn't work. Another useless expensive mastery.
  • King_Cobra735King_Cobra735 Member Posts: 128
    Kabam has been amaxing about the pure skill issue, what u referring to? They made ranks 4 and 5 useless (which cost $100 of units for these 2 levels), they give us tap dance for months just to finally admit levels 4 and 5 do nothing, then they make us wait 4 months while they are "working on it". I mean, come on, it's not like kabam is doing something simple like curing cancer, this a hardcore fixing one little item in a video game, should take years, maybe even decades to fix. And the fact they let us all waste $100 worth of units, have given no feedback, no comoensation, nothing more than 4 months of "we are working on it" is perfect, I mean why would any of us want our $100 in units bqck from something kabam made useless. I also like it when kabam hits me in the groin with a sledgehammer, puts a smile on my face. Anyway, on a serious jote, kabam isn't going to do anything, they are straight up crooks, I recomend more of us make formal complain't on BBB and all rate as 1 star in Google games.