Options

Ghost in uncollected feels dirty

2»

Comments

• Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    It was just Ghost lagging out worse than the others that made her unbearable on my end
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Right, so then don’t play her anymore and don’t complain about it

If you chose to do the hardest path first, fair play bc I do that sometimes but if you were aware of the lag and of playing against a champ you’d never seen before it would’ve been smarter to do an easier path

I guess now all that’s left is to wait for the fix
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »

If you chose to do the hardest path first, fair play bc I do that sometimes but if you were aware of the lag and of playing against a champ you’d never seen before it would’ve been smarter to do an easier path

Bruv… I was playing the whole quest with only modern MCOC level lag (AKA “servers working as intended” these days) and then ghost just freaked out.

I won’t be doing her UC until she’s “fixed” but I’m also trying to draw attention to get her fixed. (Honestly the block damage from the glitching wouldn’t have been bad if she was just a trick node and not a DEATH TO SUMMONERS node. Lag and a 1-champ terminator don’t mix)
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★

This is why I do a run through heroic first when facing new champs in order to get a feel for their abilities and animations. Also Seatin usually does a walkthrough video of the uncollected quest within a day or 2 of it’s release on YouTube. He does a very good job of exposing abilities and possible counters to the tough fights
  • Options

This is why I do a run through heroic first when facing new champs in order to get a feel for their abilities and animations. Also Seatin usually does a walkthrough video of the uncollected quest within a day or 2 of it’s release on YouTube. He does a very good job of exposing abilities and possible counters to the tough fights

Counters aren’t needed when it’s a straight forward fight and heroic looked “clean” although when even holding back they die in less time than I can charge an Sp2 it’s hard to tell. It was an easy fight except the lag amped to 11
  • Options
    KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    This has been by far the easiest UC yet. I didn’t KO once the entire 100% exploration. Stop with the complaining about unimportant non-authentic things.

There’s plenty of real topics that need attention that you are watering down with your nonsensical, unwarranted complaint

I'm relatively new to uncollected and just started today and have a question since I see you're pretty far advanced. How do you work through the rage node? With 85% health left the opponent is unblockable. Is there a way to work around this or do you just have to intercept all fight like a monster?

There is a couple of simple ways to get past rage. You can use a champion that nullifies the fury (Doc Strange, Scarlet Witch, Magik, Morningstar come to mind) or use someone who doesn’t hit hard. I find using someone who nullifies the easiest.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    @zeezee57 Rage is only a problem if you are hitting them for more than 2.5% of their health. Each hit that does 2.5% or more damage will give them a Fury charge. After 5, they go unblockable.

There are a few ways around that. The first is to use lower-ranked champs (my 5/50s worked great). This makes the fights longer, but more controllable. The second option is to use champs that stagger/nullify/or otherwise prevent/eliminate opponent buffs. Good options are Scarlet Witch, Hood, or Dr Voodoo. And a third option is to bring heavy DOT champs and just rampage through it (AA, Gwenpool, Hype, Black Panther, etc).

Once they go unblockable, it is a difficult fight but still manageable if you can intercept well.

Appreciate the feedback. I had no idea you could stagger/nullify the fury from the rage node. Most of my team is still made up of 5/50s and after just a combo or two they go unblockable. Looks like I'll be rocking Scarlet and some 4/40s for that path. I just became uncollected a few days before the Deadpool event launched and I completed that one, just didn't get exploration past the first chapter. I'm hoping to make this my first 100% UC exploration to go with my first 100% challenge, the Evangeline one.

Use low damage champs who rely on dot
    Aa, Gp, Black panther are a few examples
    Or go nullify route with sw dv or hood
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Honestly i only died to ghost twice due to learning the specials. Its not hard to keep those passice buffs off her. Or use like Guilly or void and just reverse the regen
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    To the OP, Kabam has been developing difficult content so that players should not block. This is either through really high attack ratings (nasty block damage), by using stun immune buffs, or using unblockable specials. In Kabam's eyes, blocking/parry is not necessarily "fighting with skill" at the highest levels (i.e. final boss of Uncollected EQ).

@Dexman1349 DOMINO! DOMINO! DOMINO! DOMINO! DOMINO

AKA: the champion that removes dexterity for 5/6 the game. Her existence, as is, basically renders this statement invalid
  • Options
    Half_NattyHalf_Natty Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    Any champion can beat ghost. My Kingpin solo’s her every time in uncollected. Her specials are really easy to evade once you learn the whole animation. This has to be one of the easiest uncollected events in a while.
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Bruv… I was playing the whole quest with only modern MCOC level lag (AKA “servers working as intended” these days) and then ghost just freaked out.

I won’t be doing her UC until she’s “fixed” but I’m also trying to draw attention to get her fixed. (Honestly the block damage from the glitching wouldn’t have been bad if she was just a trick node and not a DEATH TO SUMMONERS node. Lag and a 1-champ terminator don’t mix)

Is it just her specifically that is screwing up at a higher level? Like, is the lag when giving her significantly higher than with other champs? Because if that's the case, you know that's completely fair, and I'd be irritated too.

The thing is, this is not a universal issue and probably falls in like with the general device problems because when I fought her I had absolutely no lag or performance issues of the like, only died once because I was using void and then parried for 10k damage lol

What is it about this champ that you want fixed anyway, is the lag with her specifically?
  • Options

Is it just her specifically that is screwing up at a higher level? Like, is the lag when giving her significantly higher than with other champs? Because if that's the case, you know that's completely fair, and I'd be irritated too.

The thing is, this is not a universal issue and probably falls in like with the general device problems because when I fought her I had absolutely no lag or performance issues of the like, only died once because I was using void and then parried for 10k damage lol

What is it about this champ that you want fixed anyway, is the lag with her specifically?

Mostly the lag. Granted the nodes are a bit much but… she’s not nameless guillotine (until the lag screws up precious timing, and yes it’s local to her fight)
  • Options

Mostly the lag. Granted the nodes are a bit much but… she’s not nameless guillotine (until the lag screws up precious timing, and yes it’s local to her fight)

Alright, fair enough
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    this event WOULD be a literal CAKE WALK

A walking through a cake event, huh?

n6yolofyorpw.jpg
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    She was really easy, didn't even notice she had any abilities. Was expecting her to go invisible and evade attacks, but just parry and hit was enough. Only thing I noticed was the regen from the node.

I can see her being a problem when she's stun immune though.
  • Options
    Idk. Probably my device overheating but fighting ghost felt like watching a scratched dvd