**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question on Archangel

WilyGhostWilyGhost Posts: 6
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Previously if I remember correctly Archangels stun when his neurotoxin expired was not affected by Limber. Can anyone confirm if that is still the case?
I just fought the NC mini boss in AQ and saw that AA neurotoxin expire stun was affected by limber and the stun disappeared instantly because of Limber

Comments

• Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    I believe they fixed all of archangels neurotoxin stun bugs, so I believe it is also affected by limber now
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
    As of the update last month it is now affected by Limber. Although Kabam claims it was a bug all along when in reality, when he was first released we were told that's how it's supposed to work
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    WilyGhost wrote: »
    Previously if I remember correctly Archangels stun when his neurotoxin expired was not affected by Limber. Can anyone confirm if that is still the case?
    I just fought the NC mini boss in AQ and saw that AA neurotoxin expire stun was affected by limber and the stun disappeared instantly because of Limber

Yes they NERFED him.

Never changed a bug.

They confirmed at one point when someone reported AA doing this & stunning war bosses.. they confirmed that this was not a bug...

Several months later AA got nerfed