**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eta on new update for iPhone issues

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
I can’t play the game longer than 30 minutes at a time right now or my phone start acting up what’s the time frame on an update and possible compensation for this fiasco?

Comments

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    I'm personally on Android, but my alliance mates are struggling to participate in aw and aq. It's not good..
  • Options
    Y’all could seriously wreck 10s of thousand devices and what’s ur response? Here’s a 2 star to help complete ur quest? What do u people do all day and earn a paycheck for? I like going to work and seeing things I accomplish. What do u do
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah I honestly just like this game and want a fix I want the game to be how it was before 12.0 not with respect to champs just gameplay. I don’t ever remember many bugs before then but now it seems there are just new bugs every month and less fixes than bugs has become the normal.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hi All!

We apologize that this issue has occurred. Our Team is currently investigating the issue, we hope to have an update for you soon. You can find our latest update here.
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
This discussion has been closed.