**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morales Spiderman Bugged

MorganMorgan Posts: 448
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Without any evasion charges he still evades like the normal spidey. Tested this in war twice as of 06/29. Is it normal? afaik once charges are 0 he shouldnt be able to evade.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    yes, its normal. he is a spidey after all
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Nope it's not normal
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    edited June 2017
    Morgan wrote: »
    Without any evasion charges he still evades like the normal spidey. Tested this in war twice as of 06/29. Is it normal? afaik once charges are 0 he shouldnt be able to evade.

Without charge.
    What attack you attack that causes him to evade?
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Well if you used a special and he evaded then that's normal
  • Options
    H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    I always thought Miles Morales Spider-man's evasion was op compared to Classic Spider-man's spider sense evasion sig plus other evasion champs.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Do you have the pacify mastery?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

What this has to do with the opponent's proccing skills? o.ò
    Because Miles gains charges while pacified but the counter doesn't move.
  • Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Just came across this doing arena and took a short video showing he is evading without any charges and me not using a special.https://youtube.com/watch?v=YmTFwIG7Q6c&feature=youtu.be

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Just came across this doing arena and took a short video showing he is evading without any charges and me not using a special.https://youtube.com/watch?v=YmTFwIG7Q6c&feature=youtu.be

Wow Thah Odd. It is a bug

• Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited July 2017
    I guess I'll be putting my sig80 Miles back in def. lol.

What this has to do with the opponent's proccing skills? o.ò
    Because Miles gains charges while pacified but the counter doesn't move.

But I don't know about this, I better test this out. So to check...I stun him then do a special. It should add 2 charges. If it doesn't, I try to get him to 0 charges and see if he evades two more times after or more.

Also I'll be doing this with elektra so as to increase that ability reduction %.
  • Options
    C1INTB3ASTW00DC1INTB3ASTW00D Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    I got beat on by the map 6 miles morales earlier today because he decided to evade me on four different occasions while have 0 evades charges (or whatever they are called I dont really care). I always run outside line during phase 3 of map 6 and I havent had much of an issue with this guy before today. That being said, four times.... come on with that I wouldnt have even tried a full combo had I known he was going to OG spidey me in the throat.