**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Node 22 (AW) All or Nothing - Thor Rag using specials

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
So... any reason why Thor Ragnorok is using his 1st special on this node when it’s all or nothing?

Just wondering if it’s anything he is doing to bypass it, as it’s happened more than once while fighting him.

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Who were you using?
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Were you using Spark? Or Goldpool? Taunt can make them fire their specials.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Magik I used
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Its buggy since Months
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    :(
    It’s not like AON is a hard node though, plenty of champs to get past it with ease, so it’s not like I’ve ruined a great little cheat or anything.

But the node I could have done easily, it was the fact I was caught off guard with something that shouldn’t have even happened.

I’ve also only had it happen with Thor Rag too, no other champs have done it before.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    *facepalms*
    Well if you guys could only get past all or nothing because of that, then I feel for you guys.

*facepalms* ha! Come off it dude
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Same just happened to me. Fighting thor ragnarok on node 22 in hard difficulty in war. Took out my sw when he unexpectedly used an sp1. Decided to record a video when i fought him with corvus. He didnt even get to an sp2 and he used his sp1.
    Malchaeis wrote: »
    Same just happened to me. Fighting thor ragnarok on node 22 in hard difficulty in war. Took out my sw when he unexpectedly used an sp1. Decided to record a video when i fought him with corvus. He didnt even get to an sp2 and he used his sp1.

Strange isn’t it, @Kabam Miike have you noticed this?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yeah, my alliance mate told me that he experienced this as well. Same thing. Thor Ragnarok/Sp1.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Rags is bugged I’ve had that happen on the all or nothing on lane 4 a few times against him. Was playing with iceman so none of the power control stuff applied.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Thrags has a tendency to throw his l1 before reaching 20 hits against. I am sure this is what is triggering it, but agree it should not.