**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash back not working

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
im 3 fights into a LOL path and im super annoyed at this point. my champ is just refusing to dash back sometimes and instead just lets the block down and stands there dying like a idiot... im wasting revives on this and its very frustrating as i just wanna get this run done

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Happening to me also. Luckily not in the middle of a LOL run. But champs just randomly go unresponsive when trying to dash back. This was happening a few months back. Seemed to get fixed. Now back.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not sure if right now is a good time to do a LoL run. The game is broken as can be right now. I can't even test champs out against LoL Rulk without the game going goofy on iOS. On Android it just takes longer to act up but it will happen sooner or later.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I'm using android and having the same issue. I got hit with multiple heavy attacks during AW fights because my champ wouldn't respond, and would just randomly drop blocks throughout the fight
  • RatsuiRatsui Posts: 2
    Anyone has had this dash back problem on this month's UC. I've been getting done in with SW unblockable finale. Spending too many units either in revives or energy refills to restart. And on another note we should fight champs that are not available to us like a 5 or 6 star SW imho.
  • Junaid72003Junaid72003 Posts: 30
    Dash back issue coming up while baiting the heavy