**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger True Strike Not Activating

MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure if any other Killmonger players are having issues but Killmonger has not been activating True Strike once striking an opponent after they use their special. I have to try around 3 time before it actually activates. I checked the ability description and Killmonger' s True Strike isn't based on a percentage so I'm assuming it activates every time. So far I've tried against Agent Venom, Tech Symbioid, Blade and Symbiote Spidey. Each fight I had to try multiple times before True Strike actually activates. Anyone having this issue?

Edit:
Shut down my game and fought against Ghost and this time Killmonger was activating True Strike. Gonna keep on testing but real weird

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Because you need to "interrupt" their animation. You will only have that opportunity against champions that are still ending their special attack animation, which means you'll probably not going to trigger against some of the enemies that barely let you attack right after their animation
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Not sure that's it boss. With Blade I evaded the last few bullets on his L2 before he finished his animation, nothing. Had a similar thing happen with Capt. Marvel and Thanos. Didn't activate until after 3 tries
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Don't know if it is a bug or not, but those champions finishes their animation quickly enough to not let you cancel them. They just don't block right after because they have no time to do so.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sometimes the opponent specials push you back too far that you are unable to intercept them in time. Can't be helped