**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Causing All Kind if Issues, Making it Impossible to Play

Since the new update on the game, playing MCOC has been a chore. I’ve had one problem after another. I play on a iPhone 6plus and I’ve NEVER had any issues with my phone at all. I’ve even had my phone checked out several times and was told it has nothing to do with my phone, it’s the game. A couple of the guys at AT&T even said they’ve had a number of people coming in with the same issue. At another store two people said they had played for years but after all the constant problem, this update was the last straw. It was causing damage to phones. It’s causing them to heat up & get extremely hot. The game is draining the battery faster than anything normal. The sound goes off. The screen just freezing in the middle of playing. During quest, war & arena this is a pain in the butt because you lose health or just die. I’m not logged in through Game Center either. I’ve loved & enjoyed playing MCOC from the moment I discovered the game. I’ve put up with all the issues & extremely outragous cost for health potions, revives, your so called deals and the unbelievable, overcharged, uncalled for basically robbing amounts of energy it cost to run events especially this month’s. I don’t understand how a huge company like Kabam can’t fix any & all issues quickly or give out more compensation for the down time & all the trouble you’re causing us (your customers). If it continues, one day Kabam won’t have to worry about fixing problems or meeting our needs. Your whole customer base will eventually get sick of all the headaches and **** and just stop playing. I really hope that you can find a solution quickly and not try to pass the blame off to someone else. And when you compensate make it count & worth all the trouble we go through on a regular basis.

Comments