**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula vs IMIW

Nebula is unable to turn electroshock charges into shock debuffs when you get a well timed block against IMIW's medium dash attack(and I'm assuming it's the same for any of his repulsor basic attacks). I can inflict shock with her heavy or when I parry a non-repulsor attack and there's nothing in her ability description that says it won't work against projectile attacks, just any well timed block. I don't see anything in IMIW's description that would affect it either.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Probably because IW IM medium attack does not make contact (as it is written in his abilities). Since it doesn't make contact, you won't be able to apply the shock debuffs on him.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Probably because IW IM medium attack does not make contact (as it is written in his abilities). Since it doesn't make contact, you won't be able to apply the shock debuffs on him.

There's nothing in Nebula's ability description that says it has to make physical contact though. It just says well timed blocks. Nothing about well timed blocks that "make physical contact" or well timed blocks against "non-projectile attacks" or well timed blocks that trigger the stun from parry. Just well timed blocks. This should mean any time the word "parry" pops up on the screen whether they're stunned or not.
  • Options
    MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Sounds like a bug to me
  • Options
    Any other ideas on what I may be missing here or some kind of confirmation that this is in fact a bug?
  • Options
    TKSTKS Posts: 15
    Keep pushing. it should act like a stun immune. transfer the shock but no stun
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I like where you're going with this. And while we are on the topic, why isn't Iron Man, War Machine, Iron Patriot or Howard classified as Robots? They are all essentially people in a robot. If they all get classified as Robots, Nebula would have some more utility against these champs. Not that they are an issue, but yeah
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    It should 100% work. Blades well timed block of ranged attack inflict bleed. So nebula should shock.
  • Options
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    It should 100% work. Blades well timed block of ranged attack inflict bleed. So nebula should shock.

Yeah Blade's bleeds on well timed blocks are exactly why I figured Nebula was bugged along with the fact that there are other champs' ability descriptions that specify that physical contact needs to be made(Electro's static shock, Abom's sig ability poison).