**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First time for everything?

This is the first time since Dec 2016 that I feel a genuine dissatisfaction with the game right now.

I love playing this game, we all do, that's why we are here.

I was one of the people that purchased every offer on July 4th. The Marvelous crystal was bugged (for spenders and f2p players) and we are STILL waiting for the correct one.

I understand that there has been a whirlwind of things happening this week, however, I feel VERY little motivation to spend that much money again at the moment. I'm certain its equally disconcerting for the F2P players that dropped all of those hard earned units on the 4th.

I love this game and all I can ask for is maybe in the future we can have some better communication. Its crazy to spend 15k units on an offer and have to wait to be made whole on the deal.

Stuff happens, but a little more consistent communication in instances like these go a long way. $615 and/or the hours and sacrifice it takes to stack 15k units for these offers is nothing to laugh at.

Looking forward to things turning around for the better.

Comments

• Options
    Hi NewYorkSmitty,

We appreciate your patience while our Team investigated the Marvelous Crystal. Our Team had to wait until the offer expired before they could pull a list of Summoners that purchased it. Then we needed to determine which Summoners received which Crystal. You can find the latest update here.
This discussion has been closed.