**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Dilemma.

In the time when 4* are getting benched by the 5*, I want to know would it be better to rank 5 a 4* champ, or Rank 3 a 5* Champ (in this case, I won't be able to collect the Class Catalyst for a long time.)

Rank Up Dilemma. 50 votes

4* Magik. 4/40. Duped.
24%
danielmathGriffoplayvg2782Darkrider05buttersvinniegainzRiggs_97Legendboy2411PacificWarriorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLetMindsen 12 votes
5* Ghost Rider. 2/25. Unduped (No Blade Synergy)
76%
SnakeEyes69EvilEmpireSaiyanJank39StefanjonesSIlverProfessorGruftyBatman_X10StoyvensenProtoixSupermanojRCunhaSuperSam57JonibärchenM1k0rinIcsGrecDanbull91AsmodeyusAanthoCrazyjack719 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    LetLet Posts: 11
    4* Magik. 4/40. Duped.
    Magik is very underrated and is being swamped by other mystic champs e.g ghost rider if you have the skill magik is invincible after the enemy is in the corner
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Both are god tier, I have magik 5/65 and she's awesome. Go with GR though purely as he's a 5* and you can rank him further.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Let wrote: »
    Magik is very underrated and is being swamped by other mystic champs e.g ghost rider if you have the skill magik is invincible after the enemy is in the corner

They patched that out in 19.0 (figures that this update is even worse). You can no longer corner lock.

GR is an all arounder kinda guy. Magik is amazing if you need power lock tho.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Honestly ghost riders ability to regen imo makes him infinitely more valued, he has power lock on sp3 power drain sp2 and the sp1 date seal can be quite good if you have mystic dispersion and you’re facing like, groot or somethin. Majik has her place, ghost rider has so many more.