**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T1 Alpha color Bug

mike867mike867 Posts: 509 ★★
Image says it all. Doesnt impact game much but my friend had this issue

l4s3oocx972h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    It happened to me as well, but in my case they were black.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    {whispering} Don’t tell anybody. Kabam releases Tier 1 Beta(T1B) and Tier 1Gamma(T1G) as well, but just to the elite group, and you are one of them. {/whispering}
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    When using the RED T1a on champs like Red Hulk, Massacre, etc during the upgrade, they gain additional 1000% incinerate power & damage, with 100% guaranteed trigger, and immune to nullify.

When using the GREEN T1a on champs like Abomination, King Groot, etc during the upgrade, they gain additional 1000% poison power & damage, with 100% guaranteed trigger, and immune to nullify.

When using the BLUE T1a on any champs, no special affect, business as usual.

All these are to-be-released features in the future version of Marvel the Over-Heating Contest

LOL, just kidding, they are just cosmetic, but kinda nice to see different coloring once awhile. In terms of catalyst variety, we have more than enough types after the introduction of T5b, and potentially in the future T5cc for 6* and future 7* champs.