**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Delay Season 3 of AW Please

2»

Comments

• RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    Android users are sour because they have crappy phones and want kabaam to show them love for having crappy phones. iPhones are made with precision and time and are not affected by the game until this update which is causing overheating and possible health issues. Your crappy phone not working well with the game is not the same. If you’re phone was about to blow up than you can talk about it only affecting a few people. Plus IPhone still owns the market so the majority of players aren’t being affected
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    RebelCaz wrote: »
    Android users are sour because they have crappy phones and want kabaam to show them love for having crappy phones. iPhones are made with precision and time and are not affected by the game until this update which is causing overheating and possible health issues. Your crappy phone not working well with the game is not the same. If you’re phone was about to blow up than you can talk about it only affecting a few people. Plus IPhone still owns the market so the majority of players aren’t being affected

Someones upset
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    RebelCaz wrote: »

You know nothing about phones, you do know iphone uses samsung tech? Samsung made their screens for the iphones that came out recently. They all work together, they have you arms and up ready to defend an iPhone lmao.

I say to each their own, both Samsung and apple phones have their pros and cons. Apple is better to game on because the iOS is a secured controlled OS, while android runs more like a computer.

Overheating is terrible and worse than lag and loading times, trust me I would know. I played on samsung til I bought an iPAd and even this update is causing my brand new iPad to overheat. So I'm avoiding it all together til it's fixed.