**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An issue of glory

SaddestFactionSaddestFaction Posts: 7
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So, if people are anything like me, we have been depending on AQ not only for T4CC, but glory. AQ milestone rewards are the only real source of this, and due to the scare resources available through the he at a high level, not only potions, but progress is locked behind them.

Myself and my alliance were planning on using this AW season downtime to build up glory and stockpile resources, such as glory and potions for the upcoming season, however it looks like Kabam has cut our supply unexpectedly for (a rumoured) 2 weeks.

You tell us that we can run AQ if we wish, but still charge us full price for rewards that we could really care less about, when a large portion of us hit milestones during day1 Like a popstar we are in this for the glory and you have unintentionally removed this.

Summoners are wary about donating and spending resources on AQ maps with no rewards, we scared that if we don't run 5x5 we will miss promotion due to the increased pool, and lack of confidence (increasing justifiably) that Kabam will fix the issue in a reasonable timeframe.

My suggestion is simple, remove the costs of running
any map in AQ until the bracket issue is solved, provide players with Glory (best option would be a daily login), refunding treasuries for map spending this week, and--as a show of good faith--30 min timers. Honestly, anything in game to show that you are listening or care would be helpful.