**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ABSOLUTE WORST SIDE-QUEST: MICRO-REALM - HERE ARE MY REWARDS

mike867mike867 Posts: 509 ★★
919qhr16ihrl.jpg

So Kabam gives us a QUEST CRYSTAL for spending 325k pym canisters on Heroic Micro Realm disk? Is this a JOKE? I am supposed to get 4* shards, 500 of them and the chest (which gave 9k T4BC) is supposed to give me another shot at shards.

But this is the absolute worst side quest they came up with. Please tell me this is a glitch and I should have gotten 500 4* shards.....

Comments

• Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    I didnt get any shards at all. Got gold and ios on heroic. Waste of time.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    no the reward is the chest you opened which gave you a t4b.. That quest crystal is standard stuff.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    mike867 wrote: »
    919qhr16ihrl.jpg

So Kabam gives us a QUEST CRYSTAL for spending 325k pym canisters on Heroic Micro Realm disk? Is this a JOKE? I am supposed to get 4* shards, 500 of them and the chest (which gave 9k T4BC) is supposed to give me another shot at shards.

But this is the absolute worst side quest they came up with. Please tell me this is a glitch and I should have gotten 500 4* shards.....

@mum_m2 is right. The rewards are one of the five seen below:
    8noj05iz5p64.png
    The 9000 t4b frags that you got were the just most likely reward you could have got.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    @mike867 for master u get 500 shards not a for heroic it has never been that way ever.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    You're lucky you got that! I got a few basic ISO & 2 Quest crystals that's it!
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Micro rewards.
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    edited July 2018
    4wykyi7npiwt.png
    I tried heroic micro realm once and i got nothing good. Lol. Master is even better
  • Options
    Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    in the master realm you get 500 red shards for completion, and then the chest opens you "reward". In heroic there is no completion reward and they just give you the **** rewards from chests. dont do heroic, its not worth it.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I did master and got 2500 5* shards