**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't get 4-Star Champions

2»

Comments

• Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited July 2018
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Join an active alliance from where you can get SA rewards and alliance event rewards.
    Play the arenas and try to get as many milestones as you can. That's your main source of units and Battle Chips (which eventually turn into more units and gold)
    Max your best 3stars and push for exploration in the monthly heroic event. That's a good source of 4star and 5star shards.

Most important thing: have a proper mastery setup, because they make a huge difference. I used THIS blog to make an idea which masteries are suited for me and which are not.
    Second most important thing: DON'T SPEND UNITS on crystals, especially not on premium crystals or featured crystals. That's a big, big waste.

Learning the game can be a bit difficult, if you don't have anyone to explain how things go. It took me 3 months to get my first 4star champ, because I had no idea about the arena brackets, events and all.

WOW ! Thanks a lot

* what is arena bracket ? please teach me, haha.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    M1k0rin wrote: »
    For me i need to play everyday for 2 months then i got my first 4*. U know what i get? A white magneto -.-

1.Join alliance who play aw and let u play (some alliance restrict only some member who can play aw)

2. Only Open premium hero crystal when you have many >10 (hopefully increase your chance to get 3* hero at least)

I joined alliance but all the alliance i joined only can SPECTATE, what shall i do ?

Also, the "HELP" keep on coming..., why ?
  • Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 26
    edited July 2018

Start a NEW GAME? please no, I rather uninstall the game and quit.

If i keep on playing with this account, I cannot get 4* Champions so easily you meant?

Now, let see. I will show you the way I am beat for beginer.
    1. Thing you said that uninstall the games IS NOT START NEW GAME. I mean you can switch account in setting game and choose login with KABAM ACCOUNT, and right here you better create new ones account (should be prepare ~20 email for verify account.) Next, any account you up to level 4 and join in aliance you will get 01 Premium Hero Crystal. opened it, still try another account till you opened an 4* champion (Luckily I open my 2nd account and get 4* Cap WW2 and still use this account)
    2. Whenever you have an account with 4* champion, you can beat ACT1. for all map please try to beat 100% clear, saving any unit you earn. DO NOT USING UNIT FOR BUYING ANYTHING.
    3. after get 4* hero, try to find an active aliance and joined in.
    4. from level 1->10 you get energy refill in each level up, please try to saving them whenever you level >25 (because using refill in low lever will be waste energy too much)
    5. in the first 30 days, you will in arena for the beginner, show you that in normal arena for 4* basic peoples have to fight up to 2,5~3 million point to get top 1-10% and claim 4*, but beginner not, first 30days just need to 400-600k point you will get 4* champions, and the day 31->60 you needed 900k->1mil for 4* basic champion. so that you need 3* for arena that reason i tell you beat act1 to get 3* and please beat event quest map easy & normal to find out more 3*
    6. All you 3* just need to rank up to level 1/10 is enough (i do not rankup any my 3*)
    7. after 1 month if you play everydays, i think you will saving about ~1000 unit and 10 refill, exactly I think for first 20day you should play in arena get 3* champion, and the day21->30 if you have 9-12 3* champion , let start with 4* basic hero arena, try to fight more as much as you can. if you can not get 400k , around 300-350k you can have 500 shard 4* crystal, just 4 arena you can get second hero 4*. (I played last 2 arena from day 46~60 and get taskmaster (1 milion point and Captain classic (900k point)), before that i dont play because my work too busy but just 3day i always earn 500 shard 4*)
    8. always play arena 2* for milestone 30k for first month, after each arena you will get 4000 shard phc, and second month try to fight 60k point
    9. when you level >25, try to using refill that you saving to explored 100% event quest easy and normal, 100% normal first because it help you got an 3* hero
    10. play more arena and saving battle chip help you so much, I earn near 2000 unit from open crystal from arena chip during 2 month.
    11. one other way, saving unit when you play arena, you can using unit ro recharg champions to get more point, help you can get enough point for 4* champion.
    12. Active aliance help you find catalyst, gold, and more shards whatever you need but timing please using for arena and aliance quets.

Hope you can find help from me, just patience create new one account during you get 4*, and follow my steps. you can find atleast 10 4* after 60 days.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018

WOW ! Thanks a lot

First 2 months of playing you are in Beginner bracket.
    Then, for a month you are in intermediate bracket, and after that you are in Veteran Bracket.

Being in Beginner/Intermediate bracket means your arena milestones are at lower points, and it also means that the number of points you need to obtain the hero which is in the arena is also much lower (for example, the cutoff for Spiderman Stark was 5-6 mil in veteran bracket, while in Beginner bracket it was around 1-1.3 mil or so)

That's why it's good to push in the arenas while at the beginning of the game, so you can get as many 4star heroes as possible from the basic 4star arena.
  • Options
    MBB wrote: »

If i keep on playing with this account, I cannot get 4* Champions so easily you meant?

1. Thing you said that uninstall the games IS NOT START NEW GAME. I mean you can switch account in setting game and choose login with KABAM ACCOUNT, and right here you better create new ones account (should be prepare ~20 email for verify account.) Next, any account you up to level 4 and join in aliance you will get 01 Premium Hero Crystal. opened it, still try another account till you opened an 4* champion (Luckily I open my 2nd account and get 4* Cap WW2 and still use this account)
    2. Whenever you have an account with 4* champion, you can beat ACT1. for all map please try to beat 100% clear, saving any unit you earn. DO NOT USING UNIT FOR BUYING ANYTHING.
    3. after get 4* hero, try to find an active aliance and joined in.
    4. from level 1->10 you get energy refill in each level up, please try to saving them whenever you level >25 (because using refill in low lever will be waste energy too much)
    5. in the first 30 days, you will in arena for the beginner, show you that in normal arena for 4* basic peoples have to fight up to 2,5~3 million point to get top 1-10% and claim 4*, but beginner not, first 30days just need to 400-600k point you will get 4* champions, and the day 31->60 you needed 900k->1mil for 4* basic champion. so that you need 3* for arena that reason i tell you beat act1 to get 3* and please beat event quest map easy & normal to find out more 3*
    6. All you 3* just need to rank up to level 1/10 is enough (i do not rankup any my 3*)
    7. after 1 month if you play everydays, i think you will saving about ~1000 unit and 10 refill, exactly I think for first 20day you should play in arena get 3* champion, and the day21->30 if you have 9-12 3* champion , let start with 4* basic hero arena, try to fight more as much as you can. if you can not get 400k , around 300-350k you can have 500 shard 4* crystal, just 4 arena you can get second hero 4*. (I played last 2 arena from day 46~60 and get taskmaster (1 milion point and Captain classic (900k point)), before that i dont play because my work too busy but just 3day i always earn 500 shard 4*)
    8. always play arena 2* for milestone 30k for first month, after each arena you will get 4000 shard phc, and second month try to fight 60k point
    9. when you level >25, try to using refill that you saving to explored 100% event quest easy and normal, 100% normal first because it help you got an 3* hero
    10. play more arena and saving battle chip help you so much, I earn near 2000 unit from open crystal from arena chip during 2 month.
    11. one other way, saving unit when you play arena, you can using unit ro recharg champions to get more point, help you can get enough point for 4* champion.
    12. Active aliance help you find catalyst, gold, and more shards whatever you need but timing please using for arena and aliance quets.

Hope you can find help from me, just patience create new one account during you get 4*, and follow my steps. you can find atleast 10 4* after 60 days.

Excellent !!
  • Options
    IcsGrec wrote: »

WOW ! Thanks a lot

First 2 months of playing you are in Beginner bracket.
    Then, for a month you are in intermediate bracket, and after that you are in Veteran Bracket.

Being in Beginner/Intermediate bracket means your arena milestones are at lower points, and it also means that the number of points you need to obtain the hero which is in the arena is also much lower (for example, the cutoff for Spiderman Stark was 5-6 mil in veteran bracket, while in Beginner bracket it was around 1-1.3 mil or so)

That's why it's good to push in the arenas while at the beginning of the game, so you can get as many 4star heroes as possible from the basic 4star arena.

Ok, got it, thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    MBB wrote: »

I just read that we users are allow to CREATE Multiple Accounts on a same device, now i know what you mean, you want me to create new account and start new game, right?
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Y’all kinda have it easy tbh. 3*s used to be crazy hard to get let alone a 4* not to mention the lack of good champs back then.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Y’all kinda have it easy tbh. 3*s used to be crazy hard to get let alone a 4* not to mention the lack of good champs back then.

You forget to yell “get off of my lawn” there gramps :wink:

But yes. I too remember fighting a Thanos with unmaxed unduped 3* champs. Without the aid of masteries.
    Now I feel old as well....
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Im happy with this set up and while some may argue for willpower, I myself prefer a ton of attack and utility! Dont get hit is the motto of the game anyways!

tlix2gc8hfcn.png
    zdl7gzody8q9.png
    bxvido0pxwfi.png
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Sorry that was old pics.

2vu1nyflt1xj.png
    rpapafoa4iae.png
    qvvcnb1lcva0.png
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Use strategery in your ranking of champs and use of masteries, and you’ll get there through grinding content.

Also, join a good alliance.
  • Options
    Uh, I dunno.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    At that level, I had only 2 4*'s, and they were both R1 at 1000 HR. Even then I was able to take out Thanos with no more than a few potions. Keep in mind, I only had two, and they weren't too good either. Jugg and Morales. That was it. I'd recommend practicing your fighting tactics, as those will really get you a win, not the strength of your champs.
  • Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Take it in the rear like the rest of us have for 3+ years. Time and patients man all it takes.