**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Filter for alliance newsfeed

For established alliances, it seems silly to show every 3* champ people pull from crystals. Important data is lost in the noise.

It would be more useful to allow that newsfeed to be "filtered" to each person's tastes so they can only see the updates that matter to them, e.g.:

-alliance quest started/finished
-alliance war placement started/finished
-4* /5* /6* champ
-rank up
-member join/leave/promote/demote

For example, I would probably filter mine to only show 5 & 6* champs, alliance events, and membership changes.

Comments

• Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    That is a great idea, it could be done at the alliance level (by the officers) and might be an easier update.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Totally agree, what a great idea!

I also still don't understand the need for anonymity when a champ is pulled from a crystal. What was the logic behind that? I can see who ranks up what, but not who gets what from a crystal.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    That is a great idea, it could be done at the alliance level (by the officers) and might be an easier update.

I think it would be best for individual players to choose their own filters. Admins might only care about membership changes, whereas regular members could care less.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Great idea - either officers only allowed to edit or everyone, either way gets my vote
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109

I think it would be best for individual players to choose their own filters. Admins might only care about membership changes, whereas regular members could care less.