Why has Antman not got a buff yet?

Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Member Posts: 129
The new movie was just released and wasp seems like a pretty good character to play. However antman who was released 2 years ago still sucks and has never even gotten the slightest buff. Will there be a buff for him?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    He got a big buff. You just need to pair him with Wasp and Ghost.
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Member Posts: 129
    Ghost hasn’t been released yet and we don’t know whether the 25% will make him a character worth ranking up.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    Why what’s the buff? Well synergy?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Member Posts: 842 ★★★
    Also, not sure if it only triggers once or every time he glances
    If it's every time, and he compounds the 25%.....it could be very interesting
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    Ghost hasn’t been released yet and we don’t know whether the 25% will make him a character worth ranking up.

Oh I didn't say he would be worth ranking up. If your argument is that every champ should be worth ranking up, then the list of champs that need a buff would only start with Antman if we are creating an alphabetic list. Buffing old champs does not make any money for Kabam.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

Oh I didn't say he would be worth ranking up. If your argument is that every champ should be worth ranking up, then the list of champs that need a buff would only start with Antman if we are creating an alphabetic list. Buffing old champs does not make any money for Kabam.

My list would start with Abomination lol
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Raganator wrote: »

My list would start with Abomination lol

:D
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Member Posts: 217
    Buy new champ to fix old one through synergies, yet synergies disabled for war defense, so still not applicable fix for issues. Hello bandaid
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Member Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I tested it out with wasp, gains passive fury at every glance, but the attack increase sucks, i can hardly see any difference in the damage, plus u would have to take hits or blocked hits to get it, in my opinion it sucks, hopefully he has an individual synergy with ghost
    Got 4×25% increase=100% attack increase, barely any difference, though it was a 3* r1 lvl 1.
    I think synergies would hardly help him though. Unique synergies are meant to increase a champion's ability's strength, or buff those abilities but antman's abilities suck. A buff with new abilities for him would be better
  • SkuncSkunc Member Posts: 39
    I use him in almost every AQ or AW. I’ve always liked him. He’s a straight forward brawler with good attack and good defense. If anything, his SP1 needs to be a little stronger.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Member Posts: 587 ★★★★
    i remember when they nerfed him because he did slightly more than he does now, and back before update 12.0 that was ok but after, nah, we can't have that level of OP in the game anymore! Thank god he got the hammer
  • flygamerflygamer Member Posts: 345 ★★
    Nobody really cares about him, they just glance..
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Member Posts: 249
    Cant buff ant man... where would all of the bad pull jokes go?
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Member Posts: 249
    Fix war synergy and he’d be worth something
    Cant buff ant man... where would all of the bad pull jokes go?

There's still colossus, kamala khan carnage venom and other bad pulls