**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Bracket Compensation

Hopefully this will cover all issues that have occurred i noticed that we were still paying full price for the maps and am concerned that many alliance might have went down in map difficulty to save resources

Comments

• In the compensation thread the team says we would be rewarded AQ map crystals for the down time yet I only received the 5 star shards, energy refills and gold. Any one know if they will be sent out separately?
  • You addressed the bracket issue but I am talking about the down time at the end of last month where we were told we would receive the map crystal for all 3 bg's because of the increased difficulty to complete with the down time.
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    I believe they said they would hand those out later in the week if I am not mistaken
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    that was comp for the servers being down the new comp will be sent out later this week
  • @Sirnoob2 I know that but they talked about map crystals for the server outage as well
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    @Sirnoob2 I know that but they talked about map crystals for the server outage as well

I understand now sorry missed that
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Yes, what happened to this from the outage?
    xagigthiemqb.jpeg
  • 1jazz231jazz23 Posts: 7
    Kabam will only act reasonable if you go out and give them a one star rating on google and apple play stores otherwise Kabam will not response maturely and give the correct rewards to us.
  • Jonny123Jonny123 Posts: 41
    So quick question about ur AQ comp my alliance was meant to be in expert in this AQ series but like everyone we ended up in normal so if I'm reading ur AQ comp post right we need to make it back up to expert by the end this AQ to get our expert milestones or we lose out on them?? If so that's so wrong on your part kabam @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Spice @Kabam Zibiit
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    reread it dude
  • Jonny123Jonny123 Posts: 41
    I have mate like 10 times still less clearer then the last time sorry bro but I think they could of made it a little clearer me ppl
  • @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike any answers would be appreciated
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I would have preferred more gold than 5* shards.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited July 2018
    Agreed. We are normally 5x5 but dropped down to 3 this week because we were told "play if you still want." Thought we would save some donations.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    This is probably the worst solution... how do they anounce it after most reached all mileatones AND the game turns your phone into an oven after 2 fights!!!
    How about last weeks rewrds or an average of 3 weeks or double up rewards after issues fixed???

If that is too difficult just give everyone 1st place rewards for thw bracket they should be in.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I would have preferred more gold than 5* shards.

that compensation that was for the 10 hour blackout, this thread is about AQ bracket screw up
    "... everyone is free to run through the current alliance series IF THEY SO CHOOSE."

That is the direct quote.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Numerous alliances accidentally started map 2 due to the default map changing. Many more alliances hit all of the milestones on the first day and with no mention of further rewards, went to free maps on the second and third day.

It feels all sorts of wrong to base rank rewards upon these results. It'd be one thing if you hadn't waited until the middle of the third day to announce it, but you did. Please do better.
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Terrible. We were one of the unfortunate alliances to get magically demoted. Chose to run map 2 and 3 while things got sorted out. Now we will probably get demoted? Seriously, get it together
    The correct rewards are all the milestones from the previous week's bracket + the rank rewards from the previous week.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    This is not acceptable at all. We should be awarded based on last week's scores, not the week when everything was messed up. A horrible decision
  • NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    How can your method of compensating be appropriate when kabam mikes original post said you can participate in aq if you so choose this week, it did not indicate that your compensation was linked to aq performance this week, it also does not advise if alliances will be returned to the correct bracket from before this error please advise.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Xirav wrote: »
    Alliances have not been competing / even playing this week as your first post implied "play if you still want" .

This compensation should have been simple and obvious. Award alliances either fuil milestones from their appropriate bracket or the last milestones they reached the week prior.

The fact that you fail to understand that compensation should go ABOVE AND BEYOND not barely hope to cover what was lost is insane. Do you want to lose your entire player base?

Incredibly insulted by this.

Are you high? What you're describing is exactly what they just sent out in a message that you'll get. All milestones from the applicable bracket and normal rank rewards relative to other alliances in your rank. Given that you'll get ALL the milestones from the bracket and not just what you normally earn, I thought it was actually pretty good.

As for the outage rewards, I like the 5 star shards, but I thought overall they were kind of "meh". I'd say they got it right for AQ and fell short of the mark for the outage ones.
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    what a unfair decession...mod said us that we free to do any map in his post and know they saying that they will consider current aq score...
    they did not gave us transparent reply before and now they screw all the allusnce who did map 2...
    guys this is truely unacceptable.