**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 4*

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Drax! Got him out of a PHC in my first 2 weeks. Man he carried me for a long time.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    First two of mine were moon knight and magneto, both out of phc. Still waiting to dupe magneto and havent used either outside of arena in a long time
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Electro, during the old Draw Duplicates event. I saved crystals, opened all my 2* and got a 3* offer. Bought that, opened it plus a saved 3*. Both were Electro. Got the 4* 2500 unit offer, bought it, and it was Electro. 3 crystals in a row...

My first 7 were science-science-skill-skill-Magneto (from Act 3)-science-skill. I bought the other 6 from offers, no shards then.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Rocket back in 2015--I think.

DZ
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    I have one Guardian that's not Duped. Drax. I was hoping to Dup him with the Guardian Crystals. Should have been more specific, instead of loads of 2* Drax. Haha. The joys of random.

I'm still missing a drax dupe too, also don't have gamora or groot. Had plenty 2* versions of rocket and drax in those crystals as well haha. Free shards I guess :)

[/quote]

I just duped my 4* Drax after almost 2 years with a Guardian crystal (after 50 2*s in a row) I almost fell over! LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I have one Guardian that's not Duped. Drax. I was hoping to Dup him with the Guardian Crystals. Should have been more specific, instead of loads of 2* Drax. Haha. The joys of random.

I'm still missing a drax dupe too, also don't have gamora or groot. Had plenty 2* versions of rocket and drax in those crystals as well haha. Free shards I guess :)

I just duped my 4* Drax after almost 2 years with a Guardian crystal (after 50 2*s in a row) I almost fell over! LOL
    [/quote]

So jealous. Haha. My last Guardian to Awaken. Good for you!
  • Miles morales spiderman.. and he was my first 4* dupe lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Colossus. I have no idea what order I got the rest, but I know Electro was my most recent (25th).

Storm was my first (and only) 5*
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I forgot, either Winter Soldier or Black Panther (Og)
  • Huzlah420Huzlah420 Posts: 2
    My first was Captain America WWII from a PHC and I got a Hulkbuster from my first 4* crystal.
  • PIKARAHPIKARAH Posts: 1
    Nightcrawler
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Thor from a PHC.

Same here!

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Netflix Daredevil/Cyclops new xavier school (2 accounts)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    this cysklops is not in the cystal.

• MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70
    X23 and pretty early on in playing too, really helped me out a lot and still my favorite to play
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »
    this cysklops is not in the cystal.

Sorry, I meant blue team
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Magik, back when she was ****. Then Magneto. Both from PHC.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hmm that was awhile ago, I think it was captain America and I still haven't duped him
  • FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    My first one was Elektra. From a premium hero crystal. I've only been playing for three or four months, so I remember the order I got them all... Elektra, Hulkbuster, Hulk, Falcon, Colossus, and I just got Moon Knight last week, from a premium hero crystal. That one made me really happy, since he's one of my favorite characters.

All of them were from Premium Hero Crystals, except one or two. I've only had one (maybe two) 4-star crystals. Two, I think. One made from shards, and one I think was a reward for finishing some quest, I think. I do remember that Falcon was from a 4-star crystal, but I can't remember who else. It's not so easy to get many 4-star crystals, when you don't spend any money on the game. Lol. But I've had great luck with premium hero crystals.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Gamora from PHC when shards didnt exist. nearly two years back. first from a 4* crystal after completing act three iron man . Gamora was duped two weeks back.. iron man still a nada.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Juggernaut then Ultron then Hulk then Black Widow all from
    Phc
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Vicayne wrote: »
    Colossus. He was also my first 2 and 3 *. Fortunately, not my first 5*

That's exactly what happened to me except with Groot.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Still can't remember exactly. My first was either Electro, Colossus, or MMN.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    crossbones
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The Vision on main. Black Widow on my alt.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Mine was Dr. Strange from the first PHC I ever opened, only had 1 3star at the time. To date, I have only gotten 3 4*s from the PHC.
  • Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    Storm...and in less than 1 year i duped her 4 times
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Juggernaut from a PHC
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Luke Cage