**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's Time To Officially Delay AW Seasons Until 19.0's Issues Are Fixed

You've already announced that fixing this month's update is your number one priority, you've already announced that you're delaying the update to Peak Milestones. However you have yet to mention what your plan is with Alliance War Seasons.

You need to address this sooner rather than later.

Having to spend units because the game just started crashing and turning off mid fight to heal up our champions and giving up an attacker bonus is simply not acceptable. Pull the plug now. This might be one of the worst updates ever (to include 12.0), I can't think of a time where an app caused my phone to literally shut down to protect itself.

Smarter not Harder,
Quickshot Gaming

Comments

• NikitaCapek1NikitaCapek1 Posts: 7
    ^Agreed. The things were already building up and now a whole section of your player base can’t play on their phones? What’s gonna break down next? It feels like we’re headed to them just unplugging all the servers and turning off the lights.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I wouldnt like to see them close the game but honestly they just should stop embarassing themselves and sell it to company that is actually capable of running a game
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Kabam you have to address this you can't delay this any longer.

People's phones are being damaged. The game has never been in a worse state.

It's irresponsible to ignore us. You need to take the servers offline until you get this fixed.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

You need to take the servers offline until you get this fixed.

This might be the best bet at this point. It would suck and there would be a lot of heat, no pun intended, but it might allow them to address issues comprehensively. However, I get the feeling they're not quite sure what the root issues are themselves, what the fixes are and how long it would take to roll them out. Classic case of when it rains, it pours.