**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold shortage- Need gold asap

Kabam, is there a way you could get some halls of fortune going again? And perhaps more often? Top grinders in arena don’t really care about it cause they get a lot of gold from BC crystals.
But, there’s A LOT of us that don’t have that amount of time to do arena and grind for gold. Specially now that the game is moving more towards 5* and not 4* anymore. It takes A LOT of gold to rank up 5*.
I do a little arena every so often, I’ve done this since I started playing the game; but it was fine before as it wouldn’t take that much gold to 4/40 a 4* champ.. but with 5* and 6* now, it takes soo much gold and people are always in need of it (unless they do 5hrs+ of arena a day)..
Please implement something so that gold can be more accessible.. maybe bring halls of fortune every other week.

Comments

• Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Or just up the regular gold rewards. The structure was designed to support folks ranking up 4 star champs, not 5+.
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    They have increased the amount of gold in the game e.g. moving all the gold to the first 3 arena milestones & you don't need to do arena 5hrs+ a day to reach them! Personally gold isn't an issue for me. In a week I got more than 1 million gold & I didn't buy any deals, & I have more gold now then I did when the gold realms were run. You get a certain point in the game when most champs your get are dupes & you end up having to sell ISO. What I need is more T4Bs & T1As but the arena changes & future glory store changes are a good step towards increasing the amount of catalysts you can get.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    one hour of arena everyday is enough time to get 10000-12000 battle chips that can give you up to 50K gold if you're Uncollected.

arena is the only thing you can do if you don't want to have gold problems