**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good Denfende tips and stragety for Aw

I was wondering what characters would fit on what node for AW

Comments

• Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    High tier war (3 and above): mainly mordo, Dormanmu, magik, nightcrawler, spiderman and hyperion.
    Don't have those then: most of the armor break, increase critical node are useless. Sp1 and sp2 node are usually for champ with unevadeable sp like war machine for sp1, punisher for sp2. All or nothing are for champ with high power gain, or put cosmic there to stop vision. Champs that throw people off their game are also good like: evader (not black widow), black panther civil war, iceman, mordo.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Hyperion on a power gain node or a 2 bar of power node.
    YJ on Enhanced sp node
    Dormammu/ Hood on sp2 node
    5/5 md Jug on a stun immune/ sp 1 bias node
    NC on enhanced ability node
    Mordo on any node
    CWBP on armor up node (lower tiers)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    weavile wrote: »
    Sp1 and sp2 node are usually for champ with unevadeable sp like war machine for sp1, punisher for sp2.

Why is War Machine's special 1 unevadeable?

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Cause he doesn't attack before he unloads on you. He just aims and fires!
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Only evadable with DD atm I think
  • Options
    Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    Aakash wrote: »

Why would you want NC to switch mode faster and easier? Keep NC away from switching mode, that´s his ability
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    weavile wrote: »
    Sp1 and sp2 node are usually for champ with unevadeable sp like war machine for sp1, punisher for sp2.

Why is War Machine's special 1 unevadeable?

Try it. see how it goes for you. ;)
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Cause he doesn't attack before he unloads on you. He just aims and fires!

It's unevadable because you just can't evade it. Has nothing to do with animation. There are lots of champs that point and shoot and still easily evadable like Cyclops for example.
  • Options
    Tiarib_PT wrote: »

Why would you want NC to switch mode faster and easier? Keep NC away from switching mode, that´s his ability

Enhanced ability node makes him evade more not switch modes faster.
  • Options
    Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    Strategic wrote: »
    Tiarib_PT wrote: »

Enhanced ability node makes him evade more not switch modes faster.

That makes no sense. Enhanced ABILITY enhances abilities (cpt obvious striking again) hence, if NC ability is switching fight mode, it will enhance it. If you want to enhance evade ability, place a spiderman there.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    duped antman on thorns
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    duped antman on thorns

Nope, BW eats through him. Duped Colossus is a much better choice and just as common I think as far as 4* pulls goes.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    duped antman on thorns

Nope, BW eats through him. Duped Colossus is a much better choice and just as common I think as far as 4* pulls goes.

The sig ability doesnt let her do that genius
  • Options
    duped antman on thorns

Her passive limits the damage taken. Thus she cuts through him a lot easier than she cuts through a duped Colossus "genius".
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    duped antman on thorns

Her passive limits the damage taken. Thus she cuts through him a lot easier than she cuts through a duped Colossus "genius".

His glancing does 100% offensive ability reduction to opponent so BW's subtlety is pointless against glance "genius" u clearly have never fought an AM using BW and u try to lecture me laughable
  • Options
    duped antman on thorns

His glancing does 100% offensive ability reduction to opponent so BW's subtlety is pointless against glance "genius" u clearly have never fought an AM using BW and u try to lecture me laughable

Yes, I have and I eat his lunch every war I have. Colossus is far tougher. Grow up kid. You have no clue what the big boys are talking about.
  • Options
    duped antman on thorns

Oh see, you're quite a bit lower ranked and probably in what...tier 12. Call me when you get to tier 1 and tier 2. No one uses Ant-man at that level cause he gets no kills on thorns. Mordo is used on Thorns there.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I prefer antman on starburst node.... He is one of the great champ for that node......#VVIP#
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Our alliance.... Use cable/mordo/Howard the duck... On thorns node...
    Tier 2 and 3 ...
    No offense
    #VVIP#
  • Options
    Crusher wrote: »
    Our alliance.... Use cable/mordo/Howard the duck... On thorns node...
    Tier 2 and 3 ...
    No offense
    #VVIP#

Exactly. Tier 1 and Tier 2 for my main, primarily use Mordo also. For my alt account I'll use duped Colossus or a UC/Juggy with MD. But my alt account is tier 8 to tier 10.
  • Options
    Mordo with lvl 5 MD and lvl 5 Stand your Ground.