**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glitch when fighting medusa

I have noticed when fighting medusa that her auto block can stun is this how her auto block should function? if so that doesn't seem fair

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yes because of masteries. Use heavies when she has 3 furies.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    wilibear wrote: »
    I have noticed when fighting medusa that her auto block can stun is this how her auto block should function? if so that doesn't seem fair

Lol that's what makes her such a good defender
  • Options
    wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    I am a long time player and she has never done a Perry with her auto block on me until the last update
  • Options
    And they had an issue with modok doing the same thing a few weeks ago and they said they were working on it
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    wilibear wrote: »
    I am a long time player and she has never done a Perry with her auto block on me until the last update

Have you been fighting duped Medusas in quests? Cause those medusas don't have parry mastery. Only AW or arena medusas, if their owners have parry mastery(which they should) will parry with auto block
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Have you even read her sig ability @wilibear if you have never known this I doubt you've been playing long
  • Options
    No I have not until now because I never cared for medusa because I have never had trouble with taking her out until after the update and you can check out my summoner profile wililbear1 I have been playing for a while
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    She's been able to parry any time she autoblocks and has the mastery available (as stated above). I've been parried more times than I'd like to admit because of it, but you also have to consider your own attacker and ability accuracy. Additionally, her autoblock is only a % chance to do it, so it's possible you've just had a string of good luck.

Getting parried by her is very situational. Who are you using on attack, what game mode, any other buffs/debuffs in play, etc?

For example, Crossbones with 5 fury stacks won't get stunned because of his ability accuracy reduction. However, if you did it again with only 2 or 3 fury stacks, you would still have a chance to get stunned.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    When you fight a domino and ironman infinity war, you realized medusa auto-block is fair enough.