**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love Massacres SP2 damage NOT!!!!!

So my 4/40 BB got destroyed with 100% health by massacres SP2 while blocking caused me to lose my streak in arena cause that just irritated me

Comments

• AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Ashburn wrote: »
    If you had played last month's EQ you would've known to bait his sp1 instead of sp2

Problem there if he doesnt throw a special 1 you cant always rely on that strategy.
    Ashburn wrote: »
    If you had played last month's EQ you would've known to bait his sp1 instead of sp2

Also i had beat it on every difficulty available however i had starlord make short work of him
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well, he does get a huge attack boost if you're blocking, so next time try dodging it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yep. His 2nd special causes more damage if you block it
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    Lost you streak in arena? That meant you also lost another fight at least. Massacre did nothing wrong. :sweat_smile:
    dtape wrote: »
    Lost you streak in arena? That meant you also lost another fight at least. Massacre did nothing wrong. :sweat_smile:

I lost the second fight due to my device being hot and shutdown
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    edited July 2018
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    So my 4/40 BB got destroyed with 100% health by massacres SP2 while blocking caused me to lose my streak in arena cause that just irritated me

Definitely have to evade that sp2. I have a masacre at 3/45 5* and he can throw 25k damage into a block

nacc0fyaxqjh.jpg

lmmt0952yjiy.jpg
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Incinerate to reduce block proficiency, L2, and done.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Nice to know... just pulled a 5 star
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    dtape wrote: »

I lost the second fight due to my device being hot and shutdown

Then that was Kabam's fault. lol