**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shall I give you the other cheek?

FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
You've already given us a slap-in-the-face compensation, and then this.

I was playing almost all day and didnt experience any disconnection from server, some intermittent lags but tolerable.

We're in war, 3:24 am PST, so I had to use items even tho it's off season coz I am not that skillful. So, used 20% health and attack boost plus power boost. Just to get that atk bonus. Then when going into fighting, the game started to act up, and loading screen stared at me for minutes on end, so I restarted the game (so, half health down). Fine, there goes my atk bonus. Then the power boost expired (what a waste). Fought again, did my usual game, but for some reason, lags and whatever occurence made my stark spidey stood at one point and didnt auto evade.

At that point in the miniboss , I decided to give it another go, give the game the benefit of the doubt, so I revived and healed. Even though I know there will be other allies who will back me up (no need for me to use items). But shame on me, the AI parried at a split second that put my champ in to oblivion.

This is as constructive as I can get, but given the derogatory nature of this post, it will get deleted.

This comes from a place of resentment and frustration, but cmon you cant blame us to feel this way when the game is being a bee...

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    edited July 2018

I have the weirdest....