**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

which 4* should i rank 4

i have an overflow of t4 basic cats after completing act 4. i decided to rank 4 ice man but i still would have 5 more left

which 4* should i rank 4 27 votes

x-23 (unduped)
59%
TheManMythLegendVadersFatherStark78AlfaJonibärchenOswaldo72383WerewrymRiggs_97ToasterNatterjlamadisonBlueCrabEaterCgilesNoob2435TheSpicyKnightRobbo29192XxOriginalxXHi123 16 votes
luke cage (unduped)
25%
GAM3RGUYM1k0rinTheMarauder53Bahamutshadow_lurker22GorofaizAnthinho 7 votes
punisher (unduped)
0%
punisher 2099 (unduped)
0%
thor rag (duped)
3%
Maldroit2 1 vote
starlord (unduped)
11%
chuiku2jkcjmijiedric_miller 3 votes

Comments

• Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    x-23 (unduped)
    Personally, I'd choose X-23. She stacks bleed really well and although her regen isn't always great, it can help you hold on for a little bit longer during fights. Her damage output is fairly decent as well. For me, she's a solid mutant champ that is almost always part of my questing lineup only because I have better champs for AW & AQ.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    thor rag (duped)
    I'd go with Thor Ragnarok. If you have Hela and hulk, then you can take on event quests, act 5, and rol. He's also good on defense when paired with limber because he can auto block and parry on intercepts.
  • bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    thanks for the advice ill go with x 23 and thor ragnorak later
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    luke cage (unduped)
    I vote for Luke Cage.. Stun, bleed immunity.. He is really a beast!
  • Hi123Hi123 Posts: 1
    x-23 (unduped)
    I’d say X-23. I have her rank 5 and she killed everyone in ROL except for Wolvie.