Cannot block, cannot complete a combo [More Info Needed]

Viper013Viper013 Member Posts: 88
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
AI is hitting through a block. AI is evading in between a combo. How long will this go on? And now my characters are charging for heavy attacks according to their wish. Can all these stop please?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• KawalskyKawalsky Member Posts: 5
    Same here. SAMSUNG GALAXY 7. ANDROID 7.0
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey @Viper013. I'm sorry that you're seeing all of these issues. The AI evading and heavy attack issues that you mentioned are currently being looked into, and will hopefully have a fix ready soon.

As for the issue with AI hitting through block, can you let me know a few specific matchups (your champ and their champ) where you've seen this, as well as which game mode? Also, any videos you could provide of this issue would be incredibly beneficial.

Thanks!
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    How about enemy champions stopping mid heavy attack to throw an sp2 at you in AQ? Happened to me twice yesterday. Once with Psyloche, and once with Archangel. I was fighting with Wolverine the first time, and Ultron the second. Both got absolutely levelled from it. I'd put in another ticket about wasting my money, but I just get forum links not related to my inquiries every time I do, so there's that.

SWEET TRANSPARENCY, KABAM. Now we can all see just how shady you really are.
  • TechphysicistTechphysicist Member Posts: 3
    In my 3 vs 3 Arena fights and in Mastery Event Quest blocking is not working. I just lost a fight where my Dr. Voodoo was blocking, but I was still getting major bleed from War Machines bullet. I noticed this issue last week.
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Member Posts: 54
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Viper013. I'm sorry that you're seeing all of these issues. The AI evading and heavy attack issues that you mentioned are currently being looked into, and will hopefully have a fix ready soon.

As for the issue with AI hitting through block, can you let me know a few specific matchups (your champ and their champ) where you've seen this, as well as which game mode? Also, any videos you could provide of this issue would be incredibly beneficial.

Thanks!

You're joking right? This is the same issue that people have been complaining about for months now. The AI can recover instantly and high you right through a block.

The parry timing is also still way off. No mention of either issue in the known issues thread.