**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy Overlap or Energy Reserve

It would be amazing if when we used a full energy refill it gave us the max energy for our level and overlapped with the energy we had remaining. As it is, we use a full energy refill and no matter what we're at it just takes us to full. It's only happened once but I accidentally used a full energy refill when attempting to request help and I had over half of my energy remaining before using it.

If it were already full you couldn't regenerate more, as it is now, but if you used a (maybe maximum of 1) full energy refill and already had some energy left you wouldn't lose out on what you had. I'm hesitant to say the refill you get from leveling should do the same because that would give lower levels a lot of energy for a long time and it could possibly be overwhelming for them. Imagine looking at your energy and seeing 1000/40 or something, I wouldn't even want to use it because it just looks like it's too much. Possibly it could be a maximum of 100 or 75 total? Anyone have any thoughts on this or has this already been discussed?

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Another gme I played did this, including the 1000/40 but I still wanted to use it up asap to get the natural refres going (since that wasn’t refillling itself until it was less then full, obviously)
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    This would be a nice idea. I always make sure I have 0 energy before a full refill and sometimes that takes some waiting for single units to refill, but I feel like it is a waste if I use it when I still have some energy available.

I might remember this wrong, but doesn't Marvel Strike Force have this? I didn't play it very much, but think I remember having an energy overfill.