**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Summoner advancment reward week two

Two weeks have been passed and i didnt get any of the summoner advancment weekly rewards and the timer is always on. Why someone dont look and help those are important rewards im not playing as i use too.Please fix it.ll

Comments

• Denton72Denton72 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2017
    because they made it to unlock the rewards for 240k points as i read
    whice not just insanity but bejond reasonable and unreal
    you can level up heroes only so much

its like wen Hero Use event you need spend almost 24 hours in day to unlock to rank 275k points
    4-5 star heroes earn 1.5k points and devide 275 000/1 500
    that is 184 battles if we take it from the events let say chapter 1 only or ONLY quests that cost 1 energy BUT
    it is still will not be 184 energy

There are some times gaps (nodes) between each fight raging from 1 to 5 energy in best situation you need 300-460
    if you dont have energy booster ok you have full energy lets say of 52
    460-52 = 408
    each energy restores 6 minutes
    408*6=2448 minutes or 40 hours and more minutes (and you have only 24h to do it)
    and lets say (300-52)*6= that is still 1488 minutes or 24 hours and 44 minutes (holy ****)
    and lets say you got lucky you earned a level up giving you 53 energy extra
    with out energy restoration you will be in a pickle
    it called want better rewareds waste your money for it :P
    i saved some 1 energy full restore but i will use wen i will have full of them whice is not soon but yeh it is unfair(life is unfair deal with it)
    this energy consomtuion is called frustration better yet
    if you wont buy you get bored
    but if you will buy you will kill your exp in the game speed jumping
    so your only way is grinding(farming)

most mobile games lack system of "Frustration and Bored:"
    let me explain this
    lets say in game you die die die
    and the game with each death makes it easier or changes the challange in some areas
    imagine if you get only 2 star 2 star 2 star each time RNG is rolling in your favore
    but here its Gotcha system
    they will give you 2star and offer a bundle and eventualy 3 star while offering a 4 star bundle so you wont roLLL the way like god with RNG
    RNG works more on special crystalls in a store unlike on premium and event ones (like now versa event)
    thats how you also get bundles
    even how you gain heroes is not RNG its Gotcha system with RNG you would just be now rolling in 4 star heroes
    it is made so you would waste you money
    i suggest save some units for 5 star bundles
    they are worth it for the first time if you dont have any 5 star (watch your email)

10k units or somet hing like that (you buy a 1k of u(units) = 1k of s(shards) and then another bundle comes up for an offer only bigger price 2k of u for 4k of s was it( i think sorry dont remember))

the game is good as time killer
    noting more

• Denton72Denton72 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2017
    210908ada22i.png
    my bad not 275k but 265k isnt it not that better? (REALLY?)
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Denton72 wrote: »
    because they made it to unlock the rewards for 240k points as i read
    whice not just insanity but bejond reasonable and unreal
    you can level up heroes only so much

its like wen Hero Use event you need spend almost 24 hours in day to unlock to rank 275k points
    4-5 star heroes earn 1.5k points and devide 275 000/1 500
    that is 184 battles if we take it from the events let say chapter 1 only or ONLY quests that cost 1 energy BUT
    it is still will not be 184 energy

There are some times gaps (nodes) between each fight raging from 1 to 5 energy in best situation you need 300-460
    if you dont have energy booster ok you have full energy lets say of 52
    460-52 = 408
    each energy restores 6 minutes
    408*6=2448 minutes or 40 hours and more minutes (and you have only 24h to do it)
    and lets say (300-52)*6= that is still 1488 minutes or 24 hours and 44 minutes (holy ****)
    and lets say you got lucky you earned a level up giving you 53 energy extra
    with out energy restoration you will be in a pickle
    it called want better rewareds waste your money for it :P
    i saved some 1 energy full restore but i will use wen i will have full of them whice is not soon but yeh it is unfair(life is unfair deal with it)
    this energy consomtuion is called frustration better yet
    if you wont buy you get bored
    but if you will buy you will kill your exp in the game speed jumping
    so your only way is grinding(farming)

most mobile games lack system of "Frustration and Bored:"
    let me explain this
    lets say in game you die die die
    and the game with each death makes it easier or changes the challange in some areas
    imagine if you get only 2 star 2 star 2 star each time RNG is rolling in your favore
    but here its Gotcha system
    they will give you 2star and offer a bundle and eventualy 3 star while offering a 4 star bundle so you wont roLLL the way like god with RNG
    RNG works more on special crystalls in a store unlike on premium and event ones (like now versa event)
    thats how you also get bundles
    even how you gain heroes is not RNG its Gotcha system with RNG you would just be now rolling in 4 star heroes
    it is made so you would waste you money
    i suggest save some units for 5 star bundles
    they are worth it for the first time if you dont have any 5 star (watch your email)

10k units or somet hing like that (you buy a 1k of u(units) = 1k of s(shards) and then another bundle comes up for an offer only bigger price 2k of u for 4k of s was it( i think sorry dont remember))

the game is good as time killer
    noting more

Arena dude
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Denton72 wrote: »
    210908ada22i.png
    my bad not 275k but 265k isnt it not that better? (REALLY?)

And in my alliance it's really easy we don't save or nothing we just play