**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heat issues are an IOS issue not just kabam

2»

Comments

• Options
    RebugRebug Posts: 12
    I am also on ios 11.3.1. And have tested and found out that for me it is solely the mcoc app that causes the issue. If i restart my phone and never open the mcoc app then i have no issues. Once i play the game i have about 10 min. Enough to do aw and aq path and then i force close the app. If i leave the app open in the background and then use another app it may seem that the other app is causing issues but it actually is the mcoc in the background. I am surprised to hear android users have the same issue but since android is made by multiple companies they all wont be the same as iphone is.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    This thread should be closed for being non-constructive
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It's both. That's even what Kabam said in their statements. The iOS has a latent issue, and something in the game code triggers it. The iOS issue is rather minimal really without the game. I don't believe any other apps are causing the heating issues to the degree (SeeWhatIDidThere?) we're experiencing.
  • Options
    FunkyMrBillFunkyMrBill Posts: 10
    I agree with tantan5, this is the only app I have the issue with. I use multiple apps everyday. This one conveniently happens most during an AW or AQ so I lose half my health because this app is too stupid to realize that my app crashed which is a separate problem with the design of this game. That should and could be a whole other discussion. Just fix the app, you make plenty of money from me and anyone else that pays your inflated prices.
  • Options
    crea7orcrea7or Posts: 12
    The overheating issue is related to mcoc app. The issue has been there prior to v19 update n the new v19 just make it worst and damage devices.
    Stop spreading false allegations. I never had any problem with iOS or other app except mcoc. Now my iPhone 7 and iPhone SE bricked.
    And to make thing worst for me, both phones warranty already expired. I stop playing for now. In my country, iPhone price is considered expensive due to our currency!!!
  • Options
    bonifusbonifus Posts: 2
    My iPhone 7 on the latest iOS 11 was overheating with MCOC and would restart. That problem went away with the iOS 12 beta update, however, recently it's getting hot again and would crash mcoc (no restart) but the fix seems to be restarting the phone (maybe it clears the cache or other operations?). Give it a try until they fix the issue.
This discussion has been closed.