**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Casual player looking for somewhat casual alliance

Hi
In game name is matlarman.
In a casual alliance now. Maybe to casual. Maybe looking for a bit more of a challenge. They
Are only running map 1 right now. Been in Reavers and Toshone alliances plus more. Have done map 5 before but not in a while. And not really looking for map 5 or the commitment. Just gauging on what I want to accomplish in game. Like I said the group I'm in are great but I am not looking to be overburdened with game either as I have a busy work schedule. I've got 12 r4 and 1 r5. Only two r4 not duped are Mordo and BP civil war. Cause they are good for war defence unduped. In my opinion anyway.

Maybe map2-3 casual alliance. Adult based.

Comments

• Options
    SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Hi,

We are a casual alliance. More oriented towards AW, we run AQ usually maps 3 and 4. Sent you an invite, check us out. If you are interested let me know.
    We require line app for communication. In game name and line app are Sakkban.
  • Options
    nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    If you can handle map5 and can carry tour weight and have fun we are looking for some good active playersa3cjtz47sm49.png
  • Options
    Mcgheek_82Mcgheek_82 Posts: 90
    Hey what's up!

We're a casual/hardcore alliance who do mostly map 3 with the occasional map 4 thrown in there. We do require line app also. I sent you a friend request in game. Also if you have line my id is mcgheek82. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • Options
    Hi - we are tier 12, considered chill by hardcore players and considered hard by slackers lol. Run map 3 and 2, we hit SA, run 3 full BG's all the time, so we're getting 4 and some 5star shards. Ign is RichFaille would love to talk to you!