**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should champs be allowed to be sold?

DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I really wish Kabam would just get rid of the option to sell champs. (All star levels). I once got my 3 star hulk sold by an A hole, and I got really pissed off. I was scrolling down the forums today and found a guy asking for the possibility of selling champs. That's why I made this poll. Please give your views and reasons down below

For option 2 (Same compensation as it is currently) also applies. Sorry for forgetting that.

Should champs be allowed to be sold? 14 votes

No, no exceptions
14%
BlaZeNColonaut123 2 votes
Yes, but only allowed with passwords or game tickets
35%
buffajrDERPYREVENGERshadow_lurker22HerrPopopTheSquish671 5 votes
Yes, but only 1 stars allowed to be sold (Same compensation as it is currently)
0%
Yes, but only 1-2 stars allowed to be sold (Same compensation as it is currently)
0%
Yes, but only 1-3 stars allowed to be sold (Same compensation as it is currently)
0%
Yes, but only 1-4 stars allowed to be sold(Same compensation as it is currently)(That's what it is right now, I believe)
28%
Dean9300450Thecrusher_9756hope4tgSt333lll 4 votes
Yes, but only 1-5 stars allowed to be sold (Same compensation as it is currently)
7%
Strikerrx8 1 vote
All stars allowed (Same compensation as it is currently)+(new compensation for 5/6 stars)
14%
WelderofortuneDylanphile 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Yes, but only 1-4 stars allowed to be sold(Same compensation as it is currently)(That's what it is right now, I believe)
    To much to read. I don't usually ever sell champs. I wanna keep my rating higher not lower. Plus i would rather dupe a 2 star 50 times than sell it 50 times.