Options

Is there going to be compensation?

The mcoc team finally gave us an update on the new heating and crashing issues but they made no mention of a compensation?
Am I correct to assume there wouldn’t be any?

Comments

• Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Kabam does not give compensation for things that are not fixed yet (which I believe is the correct thing to do). At least that is their philosophy. I doubt you will see any compensation regarding this anytime soon.
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    But when it is fixed, there will be compensation?
  • Options
    I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    This “community” will just wind you the f’down. It’s constant.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    For a brief moment Android players have slight advantage over iPhone players. Maybe good time for some top tier players using Android to attempt legend. Once the issue is fixed, our Android-based MCoC gaming experience will be back to the sluggish lagging old tortoise .....
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,186 ★★★★
    We had 8 hours of downtime and Kabam said they would calculate how many rewards we could have got in that time and compensated accordingly.

If they did the same thing again I'd be ok with that. Its been a few days the game has been unplayable unless you've been playing in a freezer so compensation should be good.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    And 8hrs is equal to 1.5k 5 star shards
    ... lol
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Master3418 wrote: »
    ... lol
    Yes, perhaps some people couldn’t possible get that in eight hours but this time the issue has been going on for more than a week. If this issue didn’t exist, I would have easily gotten tons of shards, Signature stones and others
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,186 ★★★★
    Master3418 wrote: »
    ... lol

Exactly ;)
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I wouldn't ever expect compensation again from this company, and if it is issued it will always be the bare bare minimum if that. No "lofty standards" or goodwill packages, and if they come then be pleasantly surprised. The latest round was a joke and an insult, and the AQ decision was an actual punishment for something on their end. So yeah. Any faith I had in this company to go above and beyond is long gone.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why ask for compensation for everything? You saw we had an 8 hour downtime and what we got.
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    My wife thinks that I am nuts and mad just because she keeps seeing me going to the fridge in my kitchen... besides cooling my iPhone in my fridge, i also turn on few standing fans directly blowing towards my phone when I am playing... lolll... my wife asked me, “why is it you keep going to the fridge and why are you turning on so many standing fans? You are acting so unusual???”

Roflmao
  • Options
    I don´t care for the Moment for compensation because i am more interested in, that this game is playable again. To be honest. last days i logged in only for my daily uncollected chrystal and then log off to avoid overheating. I will do that until they fix the Problem. I cannot or better saying will not Play any quest, war or Arena. That is for me of Course a lost in items, shards and so on but this isn´t important for the Moment. I will be happy if they can fix it and Maybe some compensation after that will come. But i don´t think so.
  • Options
    ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    Even though I expect very little (going by previous form) even after they fix this overheating issue I would like to see units / Shards and BC’s awarded for the arena milestones that have been running since it started.

At least for perhaps the basic 4* arena to the 1.5m milestone which is what I would normally do as a minimum and have not done as I don’t want to destroy my phone, now I’m behind a bunch of units/shards/BC’s from where I should be. I’m sure others would do lots more arena than me though.

Come on Kabam, it’s literally just some code for you to keep your customer base happy. The more problems there’s been with poor responses the less people are going to spend their hard earned cash to keep you in business so you need a reasonable good will guesture here...
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, before this discussion was started, another thread was created HERE, which also asks about compensation for device overheating following the recent update. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.