**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

classic spiderman unduped 5* on node 52 aw

IS an unduped spidey supposed to evade like he does when he is duped? i do not have a 5* version of him so do not know. I just fought one on 52 in aw and he was evading like a boss..

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    IS an unduped spidey supposed to evade like he does when he is duped? i do not have a 5* version of him so do not know. I just fought one on 52 in aw and he was evading like a boss..

You should provide screenshots of the champ in question and also the node in question. That's the only way to really understand what you were up against and if it was even a potential bug.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Unduped classic spidey should not evade.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    damn.. ok i couldnt take screenshots as i was busy trying to wrap my head around his evade.. was fighting with my r5 wolverine so no mirror effect, yes he wouldnt bleed that is known but then he shouldnt evade..
    You can take screenshots from that particular opponent's profile. My guess is on that node it would be one of your opponent's top champs.
    well hes not duped, and ofcourse not miles.. i am at 190k in the game, guess by now i should know different spideys :)
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Lol, figured we could get the obvious questions out of the way early. That sucks, there's definitely no reason he should be evading in any way then.
    Lol, figured we could get the obvious questions out of the way early. That sucks, there's definitely no reason he should be evading in any way then.

I agree, but without visual proof of it happening I think we all know where this question will fall.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Miles' evading when he has 0 charges is a bug that's been around for a long time. I think they had at least commented on people reporting it but can't remember if they actually acknowledged the bug or not. I don't think it comes up much because he doesn't run out of charges often in a fight. Either he gets more, gets KO, or KO's you before that has a chance to happen so I don't see anything happening to fix it anytime soon.

On a related note, I have had 2 occasions in the last couple weeks fighting NC on node 52 with CB where he evaded while I had 5+ stacks of fury. CB reduces defensive ability by 22% per fury so 5+ should shut him down completely but he evaded while I had 6 stacks and then 7 stacks the second time. Definitely a passive evade because I saw the green text and it wasn't a case where my stacks dropped for a split second.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    CB's ability accuracy reduction is multiplicative and not additive. So at 5 stacks, he reduces evade chance by 71.1% (not 110%) and at 6 stacks, he reduces it by 77.5% (not 132%)
    wish i could have got a screen shot.. but then i took him out before i could think of it..