**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5.2.5 Moon Knight bug

I just finished act 5.2.4 and am now going into 5.2.5. However, I am noticing that despite the moon cycle currently being waxing, and when I press pause it says it's waxing, Moon Knight has the full moon icon on his character and has the evade chance... It's not currently full moon so why the hell can he do this?

Comments

• Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    I just finished act 5.2.4 and am now going into 5.2.5. However, I am noticing that despite the moon cycle currently being waxing, and when I press pause it says it's waxing, Moon Knight has the full moon icon on his character and has the evade chance... It's not currently full moon so why the hell can he do this?

Not just in that act, but also in arena, and previous quests. He is evading everything as hell
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
  • Options
    Look, this is genuinely a bug that NEEDS to be addressed, so I'm going to keep reposting this
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Can you take a video to post too?
  • Options
    I sent a ticket to kabam already, if u want to see it just fight any Moon Knight