**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet witch?

So, her power drain is just going to stay broken then?
Or is she really supposed to nuke her own power too lol

Comments

• GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Yeah that's not broken as far as I'm aware. That's been happening since she came out I'm pretty sure
  • Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Drain i meant, and wow thats supposed to happen? Holy **** thats... wow...
    C r a p
    That word is ****?
    Omfg kabam that's ridiculous.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    This is how she works. She’s not bugged or broken.

She has a power steal, which takes power away from the enemy and gives it to herself.

She has a power drain that takes all power away from both heroes.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No that’s def not how it’s always been moron, lmao.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Her power drain used to just drain the opponent... kabam even said they we’re going to fix it, they just never did.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scurvy42 wrote: »
    Drain i meant, and wow thats supposed to happen? Holy **** thats... wow...

Actually this has saved me a few times. Accidentally start eating a combo which would put the AI at sp1 or 2 but then all power goes away for both of us and I get to start baiting again without eating a special. Not usually an issue but it has a use occasionally.
    Thanks for the clarification all. I think its massively ridiculous but at least its 'working as intended'.. lol
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    SW is fine now. She was god before 12.0 update
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Scurvy42 wrote: »
    Thanks for the clarification all. I think its massively ridiculous but at least its 'working as intended'.. lol

The rare chance she drains all power from both heroes is worth the high damage and utility she brings. I still use my maxed out SW for a lot of high end content.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It is weird as it's the only power drain in the game I'm aware of that drains the attacker AND the defender. But since the delve on her ability just says triggers 0-8 Buffs or Debuffs, it's hard to say whether it was intentional or not. I don't think it's a big deal personally, it's still quite useful when it happens.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    It’s called CHAOS MAGIC for a reason. =)

This is how she works and always has...