**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected T5 Rewards NOT correctly paid out

Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
You might want to check the total amount of T5 shards that were given to you after beating Uncollected 100%. Myself & and alliance buddy were not paid by 1k shards.
Doesn’t seem like a big deal to some, but that is forcing an automatic other month of monthly quest in order to get that 1k. It is not possible to get 35k shards in general, considering the increments of 3k shards (Completion) & 6k shards (Exploration). I have submitted a ticket to kabam. Let’s see how they respond considering it’s not possible for 35k shards.
a9nkv88zul81.png

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    That 35k is the current amount you have in stash, right? Coz mine is at 33k. With the accumulation of other frags earned from alliance wars seasons.
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Yes
    We weren’t in the bracket for t5 shards in AW, but I get your point.
    I have only received what is earned from quests. Still in general, you guys might want to keep track.
    edited July 2018
    Did you get those war victor crystals?

I cant rememeber the uncollected MEQ started Dec 2017, so this is the 8thor ninth reiteration. I was only able to explore one later this year, thats why im behind the frags. Thats also why some wnd gamers formed 2 t5b already, if they have completed the uncoll since the beginning.
    Haha I had 27k shards prior to this event.
    Ah, now it makes sense. You mean, you’re claiiming 36k but ur stash only shows 35k? Is this the case?
    Yes that is correct.
    And yes this is the 9th event. I should have 36k shards (one month away from my 4th full T5)