**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Willpower, inequity, resonance or mystic dispersion

I am currently deciding where to focus my masteries. Been playing for about 4-5 months, mainly quests and arena. I am still not good at AW fights. I have quite a number of mystic 4 stars. Scarlet Witch, Magik, Ghost Rider, Morningstar, Dormammu. Only SW is duped. I am already heavily invested in Offense Masteries _ deep wounds, glass cannon, assassin. Is mystic dispersion worth going or should I go for willpower, resonance and inequity. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Comments

• Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    wait to see how MD will change
  • Options
    Gigonite69Gigonite69 Posts: 92
    Masteries are not a one size fits all type of thing, and your specific play style is important to understand what will work best for you. As you state you are not too good in AW, I would likely recommend willpower first to make yourself a little more tanky. This should make you able to take a few hits and debuffs, and still regen some of the damage. And investing enough points in defense to open up willpower should also help you (block proficiency, perfect block, stand your ground).I don’t think inequity or resonance are worth investing in at all.

MD is also good, but expensive. If you play with your Mystic champs on offense a lot, then MD is a good option, or if you use a lot of Mystic defenders in AW, then MD is good to invest in. But to get good value, you’ll probably need 3/5 in MD at least to be truly effective. Good luck!
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    MD really helps for SW. Also SW needs high signature level. At least above 70. Try to get MD atleast 3/5. Good luck.