**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's talk Class Catalysts

As I'm aware of the current state of the game (burning phones, lags, server connection, etc...) I'd like to talk a little bit of how to get class catalysts and especially T2CC and obviously T3CC and be constructive.
The only efficient way to get those is per the daily event, 1 day per class.
The T1CC event gives you 1 fully formed catalyst upon completion and 1 fully formed as well for exploration, plus whatever is in the chests, that is very good and assures you you will get what you need for a specific champ and even 2.
The T2CC event gives you 50 shards (650 needed for a fully formed) upon completion and 1 fully formed catalyst for exploration plus whatever is in the chest, hopefully a fully formed if you're lucky.
The T3CC event gives you 250 shards (2800 needed for a fully formed) upon completion and 375 shards (!) for exploration plus maybe a fully formed in the chest if you are really lucky.

Full exploration of T2CC event costs you 52 energy where for T3CC event it will cost you 87 energy (and for that cost you are not getting a fully formed catalyst usually).

I think the cost of those catalyst is way to high in comparison of the rest of the game. I get T3CC shards or crystal very easily mostly because of either solo or alliance events or AQ but those T2CC are really tough to get.

So my suggestion would be to assure a fully formed class catalyst in every daily quests for completion, another one for exploration and maybe chest could be upgraded as well (giving either 1/2 or 1/3 for minor chest and either 1/2 or a fully formed for big chest).
The cost of the maps should be also reviewed. It seems crazy to have to use more than half your energy (I'm level 60) in a T2CC quest and not be able to level up even 1 champ... I think those should cost either 1/tile or be free.

I understand that in the past 4* were really hard to obtain and levelling up them was an accomplishment but with the current state of the game where 4* champs are really easy to get , 5* champs who are (kinda) easy to get once you reach a certain level I think levelling up champs should not be a limiting factor. In order to get the champ really useful you would have to use either T4BC or T4CC which are "less" easy to get, and that is good as they will really be a game changer for you once you use them for ranking up your champ. Having to grind to get T2CC or T3CC doesn't feel like an accomplishment at all...

As a side note, I'd also like to see more ways to get energy (Seatin had the idea that we'd get 1 energy per fight in arena, I think it's good) and I also think that a full energy refill should cost way less than 30 units. If people can get more energy they will play more, if they play more they will eventually spend those units on something else like potions or revives. If I'm correct there will be full energy refills in the future SA event so that is really good.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ @MCOC Team

Comments