**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Signature ability at start of AQ [Under Investigation]

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
There has been a few occasions where I start AQ and suddenly find that it's abnormally impossible. I check my champs through the battle group icon and see it says Signature ability NONE for all 3 champs. This typically leads me to have to use a revive and some health pots to keep going because it seems even the synergies do not work.

I keep opening support tickets each time this happens, and after several back and forth and reopening of tickets with screen shots showing that my champs do not have their signature enabled, the synergy is not working, and damage is taken away almost as if the champ isn't even ranked. I eventually get the revives and pots refunded.

The signature abilities usually come back somewhere in the middle of the 2nd section if I can afford to but the revives and pots to reach that point.

This is getting tiresome because usually I solo line 2 in both stage 1 and 2 of Map 5 so it's either revive and heal or the team can't finish the map.

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You need some screenshots. Definitely seems like a bug though.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Sounds very odd. Second time I've heard about inactive sigs this week though. Not sure what it is, but please SS if you can next time.

Dr. Zola
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    h3mg17nq836o.jpg
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    h3mg17nq836o.jpg

I'd say you have a bug. Sorry it's affecting AQ
    m8tftozznepb.png
    gfeozgb25zob.png
    Thanks Thawnim and Dr Zola for reminding me to post the screen shots.
    For reference these are the champs themselves which are in question

f3rbsclnnw7f.png
    ww1maa22xbwc.png
    axmgc03ne2bg.png

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It a visuelt glich. Somtimes it happen. Im sure when you figth one. Ther wil have a ther sig. One. This is vituales
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I've seen that happen quite a few times before, never had any impact on gameplay though. Usually If i reload the page it displays as normal. Was the sig not working at all in fights?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @mostlyharmlessn. I'm really sorry that you're having this issue with your Signature Abilities in AQ. I'm taking this to the team right now, and I'll get back to you once I have more info. Thanks!
    I've seen that happen quite a few times before, never had any impact on gameplay though. Usually If i reload the page it displays as normal. Was the sig not working at all in fights?

No that's the problem. It happens once in a while and sigs work so it's just visual. This time (The last time it happened where sigs didn't work was when 13.1 first released) signatures were not there. Example Dr Voodoo had no brother Daniel).

Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @mostlyharmlessn. I'm really sorry that you're having this issue with your Signature Abilities in AQ. I'm taking this to the team right now, and I'll get back to you once I have more info. Thanks!

Thank you. The signature abilities started working once I reached vision on line 2 stage 2. It took some resources though to get there.

Today all is well and champs are working as expected.