**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice on collector

QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
Want to grind Act 5 and Collector this weekend. Is my squad strong enough? How many units will I need? How do I approach?
Thanks for any help6ro9tfp6wkzz.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You should wait till you have some decent 5/50 4* champs unless you’re dying to spend all your units otherwise I’d say you’ll be looking at a wide range of units you could spend depending how good of a player you are and how well you play against bane.
  • Options
    LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    no ..
    you're not strong enough - the degeneration that is all over Act 5 is ganna wreck you even if you're a pretty badass player
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Short answer: Wait

Yes... agree with above.

This is what u will be expecting when fighting collector.
    Any champs, land 10hits, die from collector specials, revives, land 10 hits, die from collector specials.... repeats..
    you eventually just brute force until he die.

This is due to you need time to adapt to fighting collector, or even trying to evade his special (very hard but doable),
    And to avoid using a lot of revives, u need evade champs to help for boss.

In this case, you need
    1:a good regen champ to bring you through all generic paths such as wolvie, x23, dr voodoo etc
    2:a double immune champ for bleed and poison nodes such as iceman, ultron, vision etc.
    3:a good power control champ for those has power overflow such as magik, vision etc.
    4:a high dmg output champ to take most dmg within 10hits before charging up collector specials to minimize the use of revive against collector such as awaken hulk, aa, deadpool etc.
    5: alrernative to deal with collector, a good evade champ to evade specials such as sig99 OG daredevil or stark spidey.

So before you some of the above, is better to wait.

Hope this helps