**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level 60 to level 70

For experienced players we've been on level 60 for a long time now and an upgrade is long overdue I think.
I'm thinking add another 10 levels and give us an extra 5 energy and whatever rewards you come up with Kabam.
I feel this is a fair suggestion that could go forward, what do you players think?

Comments

• Options
    YorkrockYorkrock Posts: 16
    Seriously. This should have happened with the release of Chapter 5. It’s so common for gaming companies to do this. It’s about the Summoner level... not the champs. Great idea. Long needed.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Let’s be slightly open on this discussion.

To prevent the mastery mechanism and the balance of the game core went haywire, they shall not rushing to push players level to 70 or more, just by uplifting the max cap of energy, they can think of other methods to do it too. And eventually by 5-10additional energies, I doesn’t see much different personally.

We see the increasing trend of 5energies/tile maps recently, so if they want to put it to act6, they shall revise the energies max cap. And with more diverse of champs in the contest now and moving towards 6*, they shall start to revisit the total points of masteries too. They have to run a analysis to ensure no 1 mastery set concur the contest before it is too later.

But till then, I am fine to with the current.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Another 10 mastery points are needed. That’s what really needs be the reward for level 70. It’s been a loooong time since we received new mastery points but Kabam has opened many different masteries since then. I still don’t have deep wounds assassin etc. it would be amazing to have 10 floating mastery points that cost nothing to move around ar any time. Even if it was only for quests not AQ AW
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I was thinking yesterday, that adding levels is what they should have done instead of 6 stars. They usually try not add more mastery points, but it is a path worth revisiting.
  • Options
    Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    edited July 2018
    All valid points here.
    I personally would like more than 5 energies but I didn't want to sound greedy lol 1 for each level sounds about right. Although I think we stopped at 69 energy at lvl 65 then got 1 energy at 70 so I think we're owed about 15 energies if they decide to go up to lvl 70.

Masteries is another great point.
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I would love more mastery points personally.