**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prestige??

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
SO I used the calculator and now I am wondering....what is considered a good base line? What is good and what would be better?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Or maybe what is at least adequate for a decent alliance?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    SO I used the calculator and now I am wondering....what is considered a good base line? What is good and what would be better?

A prestige of 4000 will get you a spot in an expert tier alliance. That guarantees you a tier 4 basic catalyst every week. Plus you would be getting tier 4 catalyst fragments (both class and basic).
    Hmmmm....I am, according to the calculator slightly above that now...but barely
    Hmmmm....I am, according to the calculator slightly above that now...but barely

Then you really should consider joining an alliance, lol. Why grind away at arenas when you can be a part of something collective that gets it much easier?
    thing is I know I got way more....they are waiting for 4/40 when it makes sense to me...
    Haven't ranked based on Pestige
    rogue, guillotine, Mordo...lots more....
    Haven't ranked based on Pestige

Truthfully you do not have to rank on prestige unless you want to be a part of top 1000 or higher alliances. That's where the scores really get crazy from an Alliance Quest perspective. And truthfully my alliance has let guys rank for usefulness instead of prestige at certain times. For instance Black Widow, she just made sense back when Spidey was boss for map 6.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Isn't prestige just ur top 5 champs
    nope gotta use a calculator...
    I mean...it is and it isn't
    Pretty sure it's ur top 5 champs base without master's
    The main reason I ask is so u know not to add anymore champs to the calculation then needed
    Sirnoob wrote: »

It could be your top 5 champs. It's best to run it through a calculator though. For instance mastery setup makes some champs appear higher rating than they would be without that setup. I typically run it with my top 10.
    I don't really understand it except that I am just past 4 and apparently have far more prestigious champs I could rank.
    SO that impacts AW and AQ matches? Prizes?
    Thawnim wrote: »

It could be your top 5 champs. It's best to run it through a calculator though. For instance mastery setup makes some champs appear higher rating than they would be without that setup. I typically run it with my top 10.

It's top 5 no master's this I'm all but positive but I'll wait for someone more informed then me to say so
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152

great answer
    thanks man
    Np

It's top 5 no master's this I'm all but positive but I'll wait for someone more informed then me to say so

If you put in your top 10 you will see that some may have higher prestige but do not show up in your profile.

Also yes the higher the prestige in the alliance the better the rewards for everyone
    Been Playing solo for a long time and now I am considering an Alliance so wondering just exactly what I may have to offer...the Prestige rating and the war rating etc. are things I haven't worked through as an Alliance member.

Prestige only impacts Alliance Quests. Prestige basically sets the difficulty of the map that you choose to run. The higher your prestige the higher the difficulty which also results in more points from completion of the map.
    SO there is a different measure? A war rating for AW Defense and attack?
    matches I mean...
    SO there is a different measure? A war rating for AW Defense and attack?

Alliance war matches are set by your war rating. War rating directly comes from how many you win and lose. The higher your rating the higher the tier you slot into. If you win you may move up a tier, if you lose you may move down a tier. Each tier has different nodes on the same may layout. The higher the tier you slot into the harder the nodes are.
    Thanks that makes it clearer. I have just ignored it. I stay low on the radar not working hard to rank because I just can't grind all the time. but as a solo player I have reached a wall and I need to be where there are t4 cats
    just got tired of recruiters so I stopped pushing to show at the top.
    Thanks that makes it clearer. I have just ignored it. I stay low on the radar not working hard to rank because I just can't grind all the time. but as a solo player I have reached a wall and I need to be where there are t4 cats

There are a large variety of alliances within the top 3000. Excessive grinders and those that balance out life with the game. You just have to be willing to find one that fits you. Sitting back like you said makes you hit a wall and stunts growth.