**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Compensation Should Be More

I understand bugs happen in a game and appreciate Kabam making an effort to correct bracket rewards for Alliance Quest, but I think we need more than that. Personally, I've missed out on a ton of Glory this week and now have to wait another week to receive what I would have. That means I’ve missed out on T4cc shards that were available that I could not purchase (what I use 90% of my glory on). I will be able to purchase them with my corrected rewards the next time they come up, but I’ll still have missed them from the previous week (and possibly the next depending when rewards drop) and they cannot be purchased more than once per week, even at an increased cost. I think Kabam should consider this impact as well and offer some additional compensation in the form Glory Store items like alliance potions, catalyst shards, etc.

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Yep yep yep yep yep. Too bad Kabam doesn’t give a damn about anyone so you won’t get what’s fair or logical.
  • Options
    BromegaBromega Posts: 65
    Just to clarify, I mean the *same class* of T4cc shards cannot be purchased more than once per week. I’m putting everything into mutant at the moment, so this hiccup sets me back in a way I can’t make up simply by receiving my rewards later.