**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On the arc overload path...

Blade with GR would seem to be a good answer for the path that is normally with Medusa, magik, mephisto and GG.

But new additions, IMIW and KM, and an old alternative, BPCW, bring armor dependent champs nice defenders in that lane too. Who would be a good 3rd champ to counter these? A true striker or armor breaker would seem obvoius. But I am still debating which particular champ would really be a good fit to counter them in those lanes.

IF for armor break on crits? Medusa for armor shatter? Yondu for armor steal? Are these the only obvoius ones for the third spot?

Comments

• Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    KG, iron man, Thor, Hyperion, Loki, would all be options depending on your tier and if you didn’t have a better choice/knew how to use them.
  • Options
    9Ben9Ben Posts: 2
    Even though IF does have one of the best Armor Breaks I wouldn't consider him on an AW offensive team (unless the game is just that easy for you and you like a challenge). There are a lot of armor break champs that would be more beneficial to use. 3.Thor excellent armor break 2. Hyperion w/ his SP2 and 1. My favorite far the new AW offensive killer IM Infinity (he's a hard pull though). Anyone of these guys are going to do the job no problem.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hyperion for armour breaks. AA duped for stopping regen totally and also sparky for iron man infinity war with that evade of his. My favorites.