**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deleting my Account

SteveRogers0301SteveRogers0301 Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Why is Kabam Support Team taking so long enough before deleting my account? My account has been opened three times and I'm really nervous about what will happen to my personal information. Can someone from the administration take a look? I've sent follow up letters and I confirmed that I want to delete my account.

Comments

• Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    edited July 2018
    What, why?
  • Options
    What, why?

My account has been hacked and sold all of my champs and depleted my resources
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Why oh why? 😔
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Just kidding bro. 🤪
  • Options
    Hey SteveRogers0301, I'm really sorry to hear your account has been compromised.

Unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forum and are unable to provide one-on-one support for account-specific issues such as this.

I understand it can be frustrating when things take a little longer than you expected but rest assured, our Support Team will fulfil your request for account deletion as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or concerns about your account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team again.
This discussion has been closed.