**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
I don't think rogue sp1 is working as intended... It's called life steal meaning if you sp1 them and they KO you should get that life... She is getting ripped off specially when my rogue does 2k per sp1 @Kabam Ahab

Comments

• Options
    ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    What? Elaborate please
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    @ShadeZero you use your Sp1 with 2k life on enemy and it KO'S them you don't get any of the health you stole
  • Options
    ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    All effects are immediately dropped after you deal a killing blow. This way it avoids a ton of problems.
    Say if you were under a heal reversal effect when rogue landed that finishing blow and you had less than the amount you would've healed for. If you heal at the exact same time as you deal the killing blow then you you both die. A draw. And there can be no draws in mcoc.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Working as intended. You don't Life Steal on the K.O.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @gage201205, someone asked the same question long ago, and it is understood that this is expected behavior. On the other hand, depending on how much health left, sometimes, you can just parry and NOT doing any hit, and right away so your SP1 to steal to avoid completely K.O. the opponent. Sometimes, by your own judgement, you think you can do a 2-hit or 3-hit combo before launching the SP1 to steal life without completely K.O. the opponent, but just leave the opponent with 1% to few% life left hanging.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Same happens with Ghost Rider's life drain. The killing blow doesn't grant you HP.
    I'm not certain, but I believe that is the intended game mechanic.